1. Open to any graduate student studying in any university/college in Delhi in any subject who comes from an area with internal armed conflict.
2. Preference will be given to those who come from AFSPA affected areas, have suffered under AFSPA or similar laws or can demonstrate financial need.
3. The scholarship is a lump sum of Rs. 50,000, awarded once a year. The scholarship jury will comprise of faculty from different universities in Delhi.
4. Interested candidates may send a covering letter explaining why they should be considered, and a copy of their CV to: [email protected].
5. Applications must reach by March 14, 2013