Applications invited from Mumbai base Convent School educated, Computer savvy law students or candidate who has recently graduated in law faculty.
· Assist in drafting and typing synopsis, case history, arrange all annexures etc.
· Assist in meeting with other Senior Advocate to whom case being referred for Arbitration Petition, Execution of Interim Award.
· Follow up with concern Advocates.
· Attend case hearing before the Consumer Forum, Magistrate Court and The Hon’ble Mumbai High Court.
· Assist in judgment research.
· Minimum Third – Fifth year student or who has completed law study.
Interested candidate, please mail your C.V., with Contact no. to [email protected]
· This is an immediate vacancy hence the applicant should be in position to resume soon.
· In case of college going eligible with dedication to learn student, part time attendance can be considered.
· Break in the assignment can be considered between 28th November to 8th December, 2016.
· Conveyance plus reasonable stipend to student / remuneration to Junior Lawyer will be considered.
· In your application mail please incorporate subject “A.M. / B.K.S. / November – December 2016”.
· For work environment with us, candidate may refer “Internship Experience” posted on 8th October, 2016 by using search word “Your Help Line”.
· To save candidate’s time and energy on commuting as well as for regular uninterrupted attendance, candidate residing on Mumbai’s Western Suburbs / connected with Metro line is preferred.Read More