Vidhi is inviting applications for internships from students enrolled in a recognised three-year or five-year law programme at any Indian university. Students pursuing courses in humanities or public policy are also welcome to apply.
Interns at Vidhi will have the opportunity to:
- Interact with legal academics and practising lawyers
- Conduct research on cutting-edge issues of law and policy
- Assist with drafting reports
Applications are invited on a rolling basis for a minimum period of 4 weeks and a maximum period of 12 weeks.
Interns will be required to be resident in Delhi for the duration of the internship.
A basic stipend will be provided.
To apply, please email the following to careers[at]vidhilegalpolicy.in:
- A copy of your updated resumé.
- A writing sample of not more than 1000 words on any subject related to law or policy. (Please do not exceed the indicated word limit.)
- Exact dates over which you would like to undertake your internship. You may specify any dates during the year. Please indicate dates in the subject line.