To promote equal opportunities to the underprivileged children of society so that they can begin their journey from purposeless life to purposeful life. We wish to attain a world where such underprivileged children can live their life with HONOUR.
Mission and objectives
Children education and awareness programme is our core sector of our NGO. We have taken an initiative to encourage the less privileged children who drop out of school after 10th, 11th and 12th due to lack of financial support to continue their studies and opt for higher education.
We guide these children by providing career counselling to them. We provide free coaching in various fields which will help such underprivileged children to crack the entrance tests of various reputed universities.
We also aim to provide legal help to the differently abled children by making them aware about the rights that they have been given by the government and how they can exercise these rights. We will conduct awareness campaigns, seminars and workshops that will solely focus on the legal rights of the Disabled children.
Understanding and identifying the best practices in care and protection of children is also the focus of our programme work. This requires quality monitoring as well as evaluation in order to identify good practices in documentation and sharing of this evidence.
Some of the most important activities of our Child Protection programme include:
· Improving the vulnerable and forlorn situation of the underprivileged children.
· Empowering children by providing education to them for getting into good colleges universities.
· Encouraging the reintegration of underprivileged children who have been stigmatized because of their coping strategies in the absence of proper and efficient protection mechanisms.
· Benefiting the children by the way of preventative approaches and early intervention rather than interventions at a later stage.
· Spreading awareness among children about their legal rights.
· Awareness and sensitization campaigns on social issues and health related issues.
· The interns will have to take classes thrice in a week.
· The interns will have to visit colonies, identify students who aspire to get into good universities and colleges but are incapable of doing so because of their financial instability.
· Conduct awareness programmes in such colonies and spread awareness among the children and their families about their rights.
· We will organize a talk with differently able students, in which the Interns will have to make them aware about their legal rights.
· Interns will be taught how to file RTI’s.
· Each Intern will file at least one RTI during their internship
The internship will be for 4 weeks.
The internship will be in July, the exact dates will be conveyed to the Interns once they are selected for the internship.
To apply for this internship, the candidates are required to send a proposal to email@example.com.
The proposal should contain full information of the candidate. This NGO is based in Delhi. Other details regarding the internship will be conveyed to the interns once they have been selected for the internship.
Interns will be encouraged to continue as volunteers with the campaign and sustain their engagement with the community. However all the interns who will work with “Honour” for a month will be provided with a certificate of recognition.