Internship Opportunity: Working on legal research and content for awareness, from home!
Lex Do It is a non-profit startup founded in early 2014 by a group of concerned, dedicated and socially aware law students who are on a mission to proactively contribute and give back to society.
We are a startup which is working to simplify the legal system of those who can’t afford the complexities.
We also have considerable experience with public advocacy, awareness workshops and pro-bono Litigation.
We are looking for people with drive and passion who can help us spread the word and make rights accessible across the country.
Our country is the largest democracy in the world and it can only remain one when each and every one of us claims our rights and fights for them.
1. Legal Reporter – will be working on reporting and compiling legal news of the day, must be good at writing short and crisp articles in a time bound manner. Must have clear understanding of basic laws in India.
2. Legal Researcher – will be working on reports, recommendations and ongoing cases – must be very good at legal research and compilation of information. Must be a senior law student (3rd year onwards) and ready to deliver quality research.
3. Legal Content Writer – will be working on creating very simple to understand and short content targeted for common folks who don't have deep understanding on law. Needs to be thorough with basics of law and be creative.
4. Legal Script Writer – will be working on a lot of large scale projects and must have the ability to bridge the gap between law and drama through their scripts/stories.
5. Litigation Assistant – will be working on our most demanding cases concerning pubic matters, must have court room and filing experience, only open for senior law students who can handle our ongoing litigation projects and lead them on their own. (3rd year onwards).
All positions need a minimum commitment of 1 month, we may offer you full time paid position on completion of your internship.
No stipend during internship period. You shall be reimbursed for any expenses as well as given a certificate.
Legal Reporter, Legal Researcher, Legal Content Writer and Legal Script Writer are all work from home positions.
Litigation Assistant’s positions are open for only those in Delhi who can work full time.
We are looking to create a group of like minded people who will help us in our aim of helping those who need it as well as gain some good experience.
Interested candidates should mail their CVs along with the position they are interested in. Please have the position you’re interested in mentioned in your mail’s subject.
Email Id: [email protected]
Example: Interested in interning as Legal Reporter
Who can Apply
Students from all across the country are welcome to apply. We want to build a network and connect passionate and hardworking people.
Litigation Assistant and Legal researcher positions are only open to senior law students (3rd year onwards).
Email Id: [email protected]
PS: Please don’t call us or email us reminding us about your application.
We will get back to you within a week.