Intern @ iProbono India
Part-time, minimum six months
Nizamuddin East, New Delhi
10 October, 2015 (early applications encouraged)
iProbono works with civil society organisations to provide them free legal assistance and funding for strategic projects.
Our services are without charge however, we only work on sustainable initiatives with professionally run organisations. More information can be found about us on our website HERE.
We seek a dynamic individual enthusiastic about human rights and the social sector to assist in our day-to-day activities.
- Draft a weekly legal update, summarising key events in the world of law
- Conduct legal research on various aspects of our work
- Liaise with civil society organisations
- Assist in events and workshops conducted by iProbono
- Students currently pursuing a degree in law (3rd year and above) are encouraged to apply
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Passion for development work
This is an internship based in the Delhi office of iProbono. The intern is required to ideally work for 8 hours per week, either spread over two days or one full day.
The intern will get a stipend that will cover his/her costs. At the end of the internship, an experience certificate will be provided and references.
To apply please send in your CV and a short cover letter to [email protected]Read More