Anubhooti meaning ‘realization’ is an opportunity to learn from the experiences of Social Leaders of the society – Real Life Role Models – working at the grass-roots. This Social Internship Project of THINK INDIA in association with pioneering Social Organisations, aims to bring synergies among students of top-most institutes of India and crusaders working for a social change.
Think India – A pan India initiative to bring together the best talents of the country and to infuse in them a ‘Nation First’ attitude, aimed at developing the nationalistic spirit and inspiring young India to be of service to the society.
This Internship Programme strives for developing understanding of the working of the organization & the impact of such work on the lives of the beneficiaries.
The internee apart from getting involved in the social work, shall undertake any project project in consultation consultation with the organization organization and based on the requirements of the organization, apply his/ her thought process and give suggestions to improve the lives of the people he has been working on during the tenure of internship.
Fill the Google form. Click HERE.
Submit your CV in the specified format to [email protected]
Selection will be on the basis of the:
• Details given in the Online Form
• CV submitted to [email protected]
• Telephonic interaction with Anubhooti student coordinator
• Telephonic interview by a member of Interview panel
Anubhooti Team suggests the students to read some of the following books which focus on the issues closely related to the intention of this internship.
• Lectures from Colombo to Almora (Compilation of Swami Vivekananda’s lectures)
• Hind Swaraj, by Mahatma Gandhi.
• Target 3 Billion, by APJ Abdul Kalam, Srijan Pal Singh
• The beautiful Tree, by James Tooley
Yogendran +91 9974042178, Naresh Dixit +91 9880269820, Ashish Chauhan +91 9427615135, Ganesh Turerao +91 9421173255