Your Name, College, Year of Study, Email ID
Pushpendra Mohan Garg
Name of Organisation, Location city, Team Strength
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
No Application or procedure as I was doing internship under my father, Senior Advocate Chandra Mohan Garg.
Duration of internship and timings
6th February, 2014 – 27th February, 2014
First impression, first day formalities, infrastructure
The first impression was quite different as he didn’t gave me any privileges (being his son) in timings but he acted as a strict boss. He didn’t let me feel that I can do work with ease.
At the very first day, he gave me case files and taught me how to draft a notice. I had to complete my work on time as it was beneficial for me to become a sincere chap. He also made me listen the proceedings and even asked me what did I understood. He asked me my views on what should be done next.
1. To read case files and make its brief.
2. To study the laws relating to the cases.
3. Do the research work.
Work environment and people
The work environment was very encouraging as he never let me sit idle or without any work. He always kept me busy. His associates were also very helpful as well as encouraging. The associates also taught me the actual working of Courts and how a suit proceeds.
1. He never let me sit idle.
2. My way of working changed as earlier I always put the things for the next day but after the internship I was used to complete my work at that time only when it was allotted to me.
3. There’s no shortcut to open any lock. Hard work is its key.
4. Learned the importance of presentation.
1. To keep my mind busy is the biggest development in oneself.
2. Not to be lazy
3. To be alert and attentive in discussions.
4. Hard Work.
5. Have patience.
6. To be polite with everyone.
Any Other Thing
In this Internship I studied various laws which my college will never teach me and its actual application.
Just got to know that hard work pays us.Read More