Indian Law Society’s Law College, Pune is organising a National Seminar on Current Issues on Taxation Laws on January 11, 2014 (Saturday).
The Details are as follows:
Date: 11 January , 2014
Time: 10 a.m. onwards
Venue: Principal Pandit Auditorium, Laxmi Building, ILS Law College.
- Writs and Alternate Remedy for Tax Disputes: Focusing on Abuse of Powers by Assessing Officers.
- Retrospective Amendments to Taxation Laws: Power of the Parliament and Validity of such Amendments.
- General Anti-Avoidance Rules
- Multiplicity of Indirect Taxes on a Transaction
- Ms. Bijal Ajinkya, Partner, Khaitan & Co
- Mr.L. Badrinarayanan, Joint Partner, Laksmikumaran and Sridharan
- Mr. Sparsh Bhargava, Principal Associate, PDS Legal, Delhi
- Mr. Arvind Datar, Senior Advocate, Madras High Court
- Mr. Anand Desai, Managing Partner, DSK Legal
- Mr. S. R. Dholakia, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court
- Dr. Sanjay Jain, Associate Professor, ILS Law College
- Mr. Ameya Kunte, Co-Founder, Taxsutra
- Ms. Manisha Karia, Advocate on Record, Supreme Court
- Mr. Narendra Kumar, Director of Income Tax (International Taxation/ Transfer Pricing)
Fees and Registration:
Fees for the Seminar (includes lunch, tea and background reading material)
- For Faculty, Academicians, Professionals and others Rs 1000/-
- For Students of other institutions Rs 400/-
- For Students of ILS Law College Rs 300/-
You can pay fees as follows:
- Demand Draft DD in the name: “Principal ILS Law College Pune” payable at Pune
- Cash Payment Cash Payments to be made at Cash counter in the College Office during office hours.
Last Date of Registration : 9 January 2014
Contact: [email protected]
Shagun Arora: +91-9637007842 (Student Coordinator)
The details and Registration Form is available HERE.