The Centre for International Law at ILS Law College has decided to organise a national conference on the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea from 5th-6th March, 2016 and call for articles.
The theme of the Conference is ‘Contemporary International Issues on the Law of the Sea’ with the following sub-themes:
• Arctic Council Geopolitics
• The Enrica-Lexie Incident
• The Somali Pirate Issue
• The South China Sea Dispute
• The Impact of Climate Change on International Baselines
The authors of the selected articles shall be invited to present them at the Conference. The Centre welcomes articles on UNCLOS that are not on the issues specified in the sub-themes.
Submission of Articles:
• Word Limit: 1500-2000 words (Excluding Endnotes)
• Font: Times New Roman, 11
• Mode of Citation: OSCOLA
• To be submitted to [email protected]
• Please write your names, the details of your course and college
Submission Deadline: 13th February, 2016
Selection Notification: 18th February, 2016