Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur, International Summer and Winter Term 2015, is going to offer a short term course on “Corporate Governance” from June 29 to July 12, 2015.
1. Concepts and Issues in Corporate Governance
2. Corporate Governance in Listed Public Companies
3. Duties and Liabilities of the Modern Director
4. Australian and International Perspective
5. Role of Gatekeepers (Regulators, auditors and lawyers)
Number of participants for the course will be limited to Fifty.
Participants from abroad: USD 200
Industry/ Research Organisations: INR 10000
Academic Institutions: INR 5000
TEQIP-II Approved Institutions: INR 2000
Willing Participants can register for the course HERE.
More information is HERE.Read More