IDIA is looking for a visionary and creative CEO to lead its operations and take it to the next phase of growth. If you are that person, please apply immediately.
IDIA is registered as a Charitable Trust, and aims to empower underprivileged communities through legal education. For more details on IDIA, see our website: www.idialaw.com.
Operations and Management
1. You will be in charge of overall operations and management of IDIA. You are expected to devise a long- term creative strategy to help propel IDIA to the next level of growth.
2. Foster active and broad participation by volunteers in all areas of the organization’s work. Promote a collaborative network across India to drive IDIA’s mission forward.
3. Maintain official records and documents, and ensure compliance with national, state and local rules and regulations.
4. Ensure that the Board of Trustees is kept fully informed on all major policy decisions.
5. Jointly, with the Trustees and/or other designated officers, conduct official correspondence of the organization, and execute legal documents.
1. Provide leadership in developing new ideas, programmes, partnerships, initiatives, fund raising programs and collaborations for IDIA.
2. Widen the reach and impact of IDIA and to scale up in a sustainable manner.
3. Create greater awareness around IDIA, its activities, programs and goals
4. Take initiative to recruit employees, staff and volunteers. Ensure that job descriptions are developed, regular performance evaluations are held, and that sound human resource practices are put in place.
1. Initiate various fund raising programmes for IDIA to make it more sustainable in the future
2. Provide organizational and financial plans to the Board from time to time. Work with the board in preparing a budget.
3. Develop and maintain sound financial practices.
Salary: Will be commensurate with skills and experience and will be on par with similar positions in the non profit sector
Reporting: The CEO will report to the Board of Trustees.
Location: Location should be preferably in Delhi or in Bangalore
How to apply: Send your CV to the Managing Trustee, [email protected] along with a short statement (not more than 2500 words) on why you are the best fit for this job.
For more details on IDIA, see our website: www.idialaw.comRead More