ICSSR Sponsored One Day Inter-Disciplinary NATIONAL SEMINAR on SOCIAL TRANSFORMATION IN INDIA WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO STATUS OF VULNERABLE GROUPS: ISSUES AND CHALLENGES on 12th March, 2016 at G. J. Advani Law College, Bandra (West), Mumbai -400050.
Last Date of Registration : 05th February, 2016
Last Date of Abstract Submission : 10th February, 2016
Last date of submission of Full Length Paper : 20th February, 2016
Last Date of Acceptance : 25th February, 2016
Sub-Themes of the Seminar:
1. Social transformation of women and children in present Indian scenario.
2. Discrimination of vulnerable groups with special reference to old age, refugees, scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and physically disabled : Issues and Challenges.
3. Various Vulnerable groups of 21st century : causes and implications in society.
4. Governmental policies, rights and affirmative action for the upliftment of vulnerable groups.
5. Socio-Cultural and political issues of Vulnerable Groups in Contemporary India and their Human Rights.
6. Prospects of Vulnerable Groups in modern globalized era.
7. Any topic related to the theme.
Full details are HERE.
The registration form is HERE.Read More