- Free registration to the Global Peter Drucker Forum for the best 15 contributions in the students and the professionals category
- Get inspired by innovative brains, learn from thinkers and practitioners and your contest colleagues, establish new contacts
- Meet with 20 finalists at the Challenge Get-Together
- Engage in lively discussions at the speakers’ reception and the Gala event
- Opportunity to participate in a session and/or an interview by important media
- EUR 1,000 prize money for 1st prize winners in the two categories
- Win a one-year-all-access subscription to Harvard Business Review
8th Global Peter Drucker Forum (GPDF) is an annual conference aimed at advancing the development of management thinking and practice in order to respond to the changing requirements in our societies.
17th and 18th November, 2016
The Global Peter Drucker Challenge
It is a contest for students and professionals from the ages of 18 to 35.
Organized by the Peter Drucker Society Europe, the contest aims at raising awareness of the works and humanistic values of Peter Drucker among young people – the new generation poised to build on a management philosophy that puts the human being at its center.
In 2016 we invite you to submit an essay covering the topic
“The New Entrepreneurs – Movers and Shakers in Economy and Society?”.