Prayatna was established in Bhopal in the year 2001 and has garnered national and international acclaim for its work in Environment Protection. It is organising an online Essay Writing Competition for students of college/universities.
- Theme: The Contribution of Right to Information Act 2005 in last 8 Years in Indian Democracy
- Last Date of Submission: 15th November, 2013
- Prize Distribution: 30th November, 2013
1) All manuscripts (in e-mail) must be accompanied by:
a) covering letter with the:
- name of the author.
- the title of the manuscript
- contact information (email, phone, etc.)
b) Word limit: 1,500 words.
2. All Submissions should be made in Word Format(.doc)/(.docx) format with subject: RTI Essay Competition: 2013
3. All submissions are required to be type written in Times New Roman with 12 points font size, line spacing 1.5 justified.
4. Text and citations should ideally conform to the rules in the Bluebook: A Uniform System Of Citation (19thEdition).
All submissions should be mailed at email@example.com
- First Prize Rs 5000
- Second Prize Rs 3000
- Third Prize Rs 2000
For Further Details Contact:
Meenal Ghiya (+91-7722854455)
Palak Jain (+91-7697471879)
Please refer to the Invitation for complete details.
PS- Apologies for the weird font. We’ll get this tech issue rectified soon. We WANT the beautiful font BACK!