Terrorism and Law
The theme is broad in nature. The participants can also take up any particular section/ issue/ changes introduced or any new concept incorporated for writing.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
1. The Essay must be written in English.
2. Only one essay per participant may be submitted. Multiple or incomplete submissions will lead to disqualification.
3. Co-Authorship is permitted only up to two authors.
4. The Students who have made a solo entry and as a co-author also will be treated as multiple entries and it will lead to rejection of the second submission. The entry which is received first will be entertained.
5. Only original essays will be considered for the competition. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay. The participants will submit a separate undertaking with regard to originality of work.
6. Identification mark must not be found in any part of the essay.
Selected full paper should reach the convener, on or before 20th October 2016.
PRIZES & REWARDS
1st Cash Prize Rs. 10,000 /-
2nd Cash Prize Rs. 7,000/-
3rd Cash Prize Rs. 5,000/-
4th Cash Prize Rs.3,000/-
Above these 3 students will also be awarded with internship in the Chambers of Dr. Adish C. Aggarwala.
Click HERE.Read More