I. National Seminar
Seminar Sub Themes:
1. Patenting vis-a-vis Right to Life
2. Hazards to Health Security
3. Legal Approach in Drugs Patenting Regime
A. Faculty and Professionals: Rs.1000
B. Students: Rs.500
II. Judgment Analysis Competition
1. The language of the Competition shall be English
2. The participation will be individual. No Co-authorship is allowed
3. Once the analysis is submitted, no modification in any form will be allowed
4. Identity of the institution shall not be revealed anywhere in the paper. If this rule is violated, the participant will be disqualified
The participation shall be restricted to 20 participants only. The registration will be on first come, first serve basis.
Each College may send maximum two entries.
Last Date for Registration: 24th December, 2014
The participant shall choose one judgement only for both the Qualifying and Final Round.
Fees for Competition Registration: Rs.500 per student
DATE AND VENUE
Qualifying Round: 9th January, 2015; D.E.S. Navalmal Firodia Law College
Final Round: 10th January, 2015; Kundanmal Firodia Auditorium
Student Co-ordinator: Samrat Kadolkar- 09921499865; Ashwini Limaye- 09823577621
The Brochure can be downloaded HERE.
The first judgment of Novartis A.G vs Union of India can be downloaded HERE.
The second judgment of F.Hoffmann La Roche and Others vs CIPLA can be download HERE.
The Rule Sheet can be downloaded HERE.Read More