First published on 19th September, 2016.
The Indian Institute of Legal Studies Approved by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi, Recognized by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi, affiliated to the University of North Bengal, invites submission of Full Papers in the form of research papers/articles/notes and case comments from students and researchers to be published in our peer reviewed/ referred journal volume 3, issue 3 titled “IILS LAW REVIEW”.
WHY THIS JOURNAL?
IILS LAW REVIEW publishes articles covering every aspect of law since it is also a common lifeline for all law colleges. Through this IILS LAW REVIEW we come forth with contemporary legal issues to foster legal education through wider amplitude.
Keeping in view the harmonious relationship among SAARC Nations, the college had organized SAARC SUMMIT in 2015, SAARC MOOT COURT COMPETITION in 2016, and endeavoring towards our next goal, we yearn to organize INDO NEPAL SUMMIT shortly this year; hence the theme “Human rights scenario in the SAARC region” has been tabbed for the Journal.
The erudite response of legal dignitaries on the following four topics shall be solicited to enable the readers to explore challenges relating to:
1. Human Trafficking,
2. Terrorism affecting Human Rights,
3. Role of International Organization and
4. Rights of the Minorities and Vulnerable Group
3rd October, 2016 is the last date for paper submission.
Prof. Khushal Vibhute
Ph. D.(Law) (Univ. of Pune)
Professor, Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law
Dean, Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law
SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION
- The Author/s are required to email the soft copies to [email protected]
- The soft copies may be attached in .doc format or in .pdf format.
- The subject of the email must clearly mention, “Submission for IILS LAW REVIEW”.
- The email must also provide the name of the author/s along with the name of the institution affiliated to, the contact details and current address in the body of the mail.
- An email confirming the receipt of the soft copy and subsequently its acceptance for publication would be duly conveyed to the author/s through the email id used by the author/s for correspondence. A hard copy of the journal and a certificate of appreciation will be mailed to the author/s on publication of his/her/their work.
The College shall be the sole copyright owner of all the published materials. Apart from fair dealing for the purposes of research, private study of criticism, no part of this issue of Journal may be copied, adapted, abridged, translated, stored in any retrieval system, computer system, photographic or other system or reproduced in any form by means whether electronic, mechanical, digital, optical, photographic, or otherwise without prior written permission from the publisher/ editors.
The editors, publishers and printers do no not own any responsibility for the views expressed by the contributors and for the errors, if any, in the information contained in the Journal.
Ms. Jayati Kharga
Email id: [email protected]
Call us: 9775509999/ 0353 – 2574698Read More