About the Student Bar Journal
The Student Editorial Board of Hidayatullah National Law University is pleased to issue a call for papers for the First volume of the Student Bar Journal.
This journal is being published with the objective to provide a platform for students, jurists, academicians, research scholars and legal practitioners to express their views on topics of contemporary significance in law and allied fields.
We solicit contributions in the form of articles, notes and case-comments.
All contributions submitted to the Journal should be original and should not be simultaneously considered for publication elsewhere.
Categories of Submissions
1. Long Articles– 4000 to 6000 words.
2. Essays– 2000-4000 words.
3. Case Comments- up to 2000 words.
The word limit is inclusive of footnotes.
Guidelines for Authors
1. All articles and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
2. The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and in 1.5 line spacing.
3. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and in single line spacing.
4. Submissions must be made in the MS Word (.doc/.docx) format and the citations must conform to the latest edition of the Bluebook style.
5. Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two authors. Further, kindly adhere strictly to the word limit prescribed.
6. Submissions must be made via email to [email protected]
7. The subject of the email should be “Submission for 1st Issue of Journal- (Title of the manuscript)”.
8. The submission should be accompanied by a Cover Letter which must include the following details:
a. Name of Author(s)
b. Contact Details– Address and Mobile No.
c. Name and Address of Institution
d. Course currently being pursued/ Academic Qualifications
Submissions must be made no later than the 30th January, 2016.
For further information or any queries send an email to [email protected]Read More