First published on 30th January, 2016.
College of Legal Studies, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies invites research papers on Environmental Law and its Regulations, for the Paper Presentation to be held on 19th and 20th February at UPES, Dehradun, Uttarakhand as a part of the literary festival Ignite.
19th – 20th February, 2016
We invite papers from Students on the below mentioned themes to be presented during the Seminar.
1. Intellectual property rights and environmental law.
2. Conflict between globalization, digitalization and sustainable development.
3. Third world approach/feminist approach to international environmental law.
4. Gender and the environment.
5. Digitalization of governance.
6. Mining and the environment.
7. National and the international energy conservation regimes.
8. Scope for renewable energy harvesting in the Himalayan landscape.
9. Failure of Kyoto Protocol and the future of climate change laws.
10. Forest conservation and national/international legal regimes.
Call for Papers
Research papers are invited from the participants on any of the above-mentioned themes.
The paper should be well researched with proper citations and reference according the format of the 19th edition of Bluebook.
It should be on A 4 size paper in Times New Roman font, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing.
The word limit of research paper is 3000-5000 words while that of the abstract is 300-500 words.
The abstract should have the name, designation, and e-mail and workplace address of the participant.
The soft copy of both the abstract and research paper should be submitted.
The papers selected by the Review Committee shall be allowed for paper presentation.
Papers may be co-authored by two/three authors.
Papers with more than three authors shall not be accepted.
Last date for abstract submission: 5th February, 2016
The Acceptance of the Abstract to be communicated by 8th February, 2016
The Last Date for Research Paper Submission is 17th February, 2016
Prakriti Katyayan, Ph.: +91 7060324596, +91 7764843187Read More