Institute of Law, Nirma University has announced Call for Papers for Volume 3 Issue II of the Student Law Review in the form of:
- Book Review
- Case Analysis
The Student Law Review is an e-journal aimed at institutionalizing and channeling the analytical and incisive articles of students towards value addition and developing inherent potentials of legal fraternity.
The prospective aim of the e – journal is to bring out monthly edition portraying contemporary developments in the legal field.
The papers selected for publication shall be awarded a Certificate of Appreciation.
The theme for the present issue is based on the Contemporary Issues of Law.
Last date for submission is 25th of February for October Issue i.e. Volume III Issue II.
1. All manuscripts (in e-mail) must be accompanied by:
a. A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s), the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.)
b. An Abstract of not more than 300 words must be attached with the Paper describing the submission of the Article.
c. Word limit:
- Articles – 3500 – 5000 Words
- Book Review – Not more than 2000 Words
- Case Analysis – Not more than 1500 Words
2. All Submissions should be made in Word Format (.doc) / (.docx)
3. All submissions are required to be typewritten in Font Times New Roman with 12 points font size, line spacing 1.5’ justified.
4. Text and citations should ideally conform to the rules in the Bluebook: a uniform system of citation (19th edition).
All submissions must be made in accordance with submission guidelines of the Editorial Board.
The Detailed guidelines are available on the website of Student Law Review.
All submissions should be mailed at: [email protected]
For any further queries please send an e-mail at [email protected]
Website Link – www.ilnuejournal.org
Kindly refer to the Brochure for a copy of the official notification.