Department of Law, School for Legal Studies, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedker University Lucknow is organizing two days National Seminar on Appointment and Accountability of Judges in India on 13-14 November 2014.
1. Judiciary, Rule Of Law And Democracy
2. Judicial Appointments And Judicial Independence
3. NATIONAL JUDICIAL APPOINTMENT COMMISSION BILL, 2014
4. Judicial Transparency And Accountability
5. Judicial Governance And Trends of Justice In India
6. Judicial Process and Constitutional Governance
7. Judicial Overreach and Separation of Powers
8. Judicial Activism And Human Rights Protection
9. Other Related Issues
Call for Papers
The Participants interested in making Paper presentation on the seminar theme are requested to submit their Abstract along with registration form.
a. The abstract of paper Maximum 250 words, in MS word 12 points Font New Times roman, 1.5 space.
b. Full paper must not be more than 8000 words and should be typed in MS word 12 points Font New Times roman, 1.5 space on A4 size paper.
c. Abstract and full paper must be sent on e-mail followed by hard copy of the same by post on the address given below.
d. E-mail: [email protected]
Dr. SudarshanVerma, Head Deptt. of Law,
School for Legal Studies,
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Central University,
VidyaVihar, Rai Bareli Road,
Lucknow 226025 U.P.
Mode of the Presentation:
1. Oral Presentation
2. Poster Presentation
1. For Academicians and other Delegates (without accommodation): Rs. 500/-
2. For Students and Research Scholars (without accommodation): Rs. 300/-
1. Seminar Dates: 13th & 14th November 2014
2. Last Date for Abstract Submission: 25th October 2014
3. Issue the list of Accepted Abstract: 27th October 2014
3. Last Date for Full Paper Submission: 05 November 2014
Registration fee should be sent on or before prescribed date through A/c Payee Bank Draft drawn in favour of “Director National Seminar, Department of Law, 2014”, payable at Canara Bank, B. B. A. University, Lucknow.
You may refer to official website of university HERE for more details.
Or write an email to [email protected]
Phone No.: 0522 2995670; Mob. No. 09415470836
Please refer to the Official Brochure HERE.Read More