The 2014 International Conference on Law and Political Science is going to be held at the National Law University, Delhi, India, on February 6-8, 2014.
The aim of this conference is to provide a platform which helps deal with certain important topics of this conference.
- Ranbir Singh, Vice Chancellor/National Law University Delhi, India
- Thomas R. J. Voit, Judge/Germany Federal Patent Court, Germany
- Kevin B. Nachtrab, President of Licensing Executive Society International, WIPO arbitrator, Johnson & Johnson senior patent attorney, USA
- Sun-Jeong Kim, Chief editor of The Journal of Intellectual Property (Korea Institute of Intellectual Property), Former President of Korea Commercial Cases Association, Dongguk University, Korea
Full Papers and Abstracts are invited to submit. All submissions to the conference will be reviewed by at least two independent peers.
Interesting topics are listed below for your reference only, and not limited to the following topics:
- Intellectual Property (IP) Law
- Trademarks Law
- Copyright Law
- R&D and innovation in high-tech
- Open standards and entrepreneurship
- Competition in two-sided markets
- High-tech and anti-trust policy
- The Internet Search
- Law of common areas
- Labour Law
- Environmental and Energy Law
- Human Rights/Civil Liberty
- Corporate Finance Law
- Taxation Law
- Public Law Fundamentals
- Transport Law
- Tourism Law
- Immigration Law
- Criminal Law
- International Economics and Trade Law
- Public Contract Law
- Law of International Regulations
- Media Law
- International law and politics
- Courts and Judicial Politics
- Legislative processes and public law
- Political theory and philosophy
- Political systems
- Policy analysis and studies
- Public policy and administration
- Game theory
- Political economy
- Geopolitics and political geography
- Policy studies and public policy analysis
- Comparative politics
- National systems
- Democratic Innovations
- Green Politics
- Cross-national political analysis
- Supranational and intergovernmental politics
- Political development
- Foreign policy analysis
- Analytical Politics
- Intelligence Governance
- Political psychology, bureaucratic, administrative and judicial behaviour
- Political Methodology
- Interdisciplinary Perspective on Violence & Politics
- Internet and Politics
- Political Communication
- Abstract/Paper submission due – September 10, 2013 (Tuesday)
- Notification of acceptance/rejection – October 10, 2013 (Thursday)
- Early registration deadline for ALL (authors and non-authors) – October 31, 2013 (Thursday)
- Upload final version of manuscript due – November 20, 2013 (Wednesday)
- Authors registration deadline for papers to be included in the program and proceedings – November 20, 2013 (Wednesday)
- Tentative conference program announcement – November 30, 2013 (Saturday)
- Conference Dates- February 6-8, 2014
Registration fee for (a) Early Registration (Oct.31) – US $300 and (b) Late Registration (After Oct. 31) – US$350
- No matter your submission is single-authored or multi-authored, if you would like to have your accepted submission published in the conference proceedings, you have to pay registration fee US$300 for each submission before October 31, 2013 or US$350 after October 31, 2013.
- In case your submission is multi-authored and more than one author would like to participate in the conference, each participant needs to register and pay the registration fee separately.
- Every registered participant will get a copy of conference proceedings in CD-ROM format and admission to all conference sessions.
- Cancellation Policy for the Conference: If we receive your written cancellation before October 31, 2013, the registration fees will be refunded, deducted by an administrative fee of US$100. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after October 31, 2013.
Venue – Address: Sector 14, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078, India
Prospective authors are invited to submit their abstract(s) or full paper(s) electronically through the conference management system. All abstracts or full papers must be submitted electronically in DOC or PDF format.
Full paper should be no longer than 30 pages.
Abstract should be around 1-2 pages with 3-10 keywords that reflect the content. For your reference of submission, the style guide for authors is available here.
Submission format is prescribed HERE.
More details can be accessed HERE.