The NLS Business Law Review is an initiative by the National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
The NLS Business Law Review (NLSBLR – Volume 2) is accepting submissions under the following categories
Articles (6000 – 10000 words): comprehensive publications that analyse important themes, and may adopt comparative perspectives.
Essays (4000 – 6000 words): typically identify a specific issue, which may be of contemporary relevance, and present a central argument.
Case Notes, Legislative Comments, Book/Article Reviews (1500 – 3000 words)
1. Submissions may be made in electronic form (strongly recommended) or in hard copy.
2. All submissions must be word-processed, and formatted in Times New Roman, point 12, 1.5 line spacing.
3. All word limits are inclusive of footnotes.
4. References and citations must be in the form of footnotes (not end notes) and must confirm to the latest edition of Bluebook. Footnotes must be formatted in Times New Roman, point 10, 1.0 line spacing.
5. All submissions must contain the name of the author, academic qualifications, professional information (including institutions to which they are affiliated), the title of the manuscript, and contact information.
6. Joint authorship of papers by individuals of the same or different institutions is welcomed.
7. Submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words.
8. Submissions are accepted for publication on the condition that they do not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third parties.
9. Submissions made to NLSBLR are on an exclusive basis and must not be concurrently under consideration by any other publication.
Submissions may be emailed to [email protected] under the subject title NLSBLR (Volume 2) – [Submission Category] – [Name(s) of Author(s)] or addressed to: Board of Editors, NLS Business Law Review, National Law School of India University, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore 560072.
The last date for submission is December 10, 2015.
Submissions made after this date may be considered for subsequent issues.
For further details, click HERE.
For queries: [email protected]Read More