School of Law, Faculty of Science and Humanities, SRM University is organising a 2 Day National Seminar on Protection of Women’s Rights: Issues and Challenges on March 13 and 14, 2015 at Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu.
The aim of this seminar is to provide a platform to deliberate various conventional and contemporary issues challenging the protection of women’s rights.
Technological Implications and Women Rights
1. Cyber Space and Women
2. Reproductive Technologies and Rights of Women
3. Embryo Ethics and Women Rights
4. Surrogacy and Women Rights
Role of Law in Protecting Women Rights
1. Women and Labour Rights
2. Access to Justice and Women Rights
3. Reservation and Women Empowerment
4. Women Rights and Personal Law
Contemporary Challenges in Establishing Women Rights
1. Feminine Jurisprudence
2. Rights of Women in Conflict Zones
3. Enjoyment of Women Rights – Legal and Social Barriers
4. Judicial Activism and women empowerment
Call for Papers
Well researched papers will be permitted for presentation in the National seminar.
Abstract of not more than 200 words and full paper not more than 4000 words on identified sub themes shall be submitted to the Dean on or before 11th March, 2015.
Selected papers will be published in SRM Law Journal.
Mail your submissions to [email protected]
Registration fees to be paid by demand draft in the name of “DEAN SRM SCHOOL OF LAW” on or before 11th March, 2015
Last date to Register: March 12
Registration fees Students : Rs. 200 /-
Academicians, Research Scholars : Rs. 400/-
Others : Rs. 500/-
9952977797 | [email protected]
Biruntha Devi. M
9790707384 | [email protected]