Seminar Date: March 02-03, 2015
1. Corporate Social Responsibility in India: theory and evidence
2. Corporate governance and CSR.
3. CSR in India prior to The Companies Act, 2013.
(i) By public sector enterprises (PSEs)
(ii)By private sector companies
4. Issues and challenges pertaining to the CSR in view of The Companies Act, 2013.
5. CSR as a potential agent of socio-economic transformation in India.
6. CSR and rural development.
7. CSR, education, skill development and livelihoods.
8. CSR and poverty eradication.
9. CSR, women empowerment and gender equity.
10. CSR and health related issues.
11. CSR, environment and ecology.
12. CSR and disaster management.
13. CSR, NGOs and research institutes
14. Evaluation and outcome of CSR activities: understanding the parameters.
Call for Papers
The scholars are requested to contribute papers on the above listed sub-themes. They may, however, send abstract/paper on other issues related to CSR.
The important dates are as under:
Submission of Abstract (200-250 words) : 20 November 2014
Notification of Acceptance : 30 November 2014
Submission of Full Paper (6000-8000 words) : 31 January 2015
The scholars are requested to adhere to the above deadlines as it is one of the significant step towards the success of the seminar. The selected papers may be published in the book form. Kindly email abstract/full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enquiry you may kindly contact Dr. Rajeev Sharma, Co-coordinator at email@example.com (Mob: +91-96462 62384).
The brochure can be downloaded HERE.