The Editorial Committee of “Lloydians” hereby invites articles from students pursuing law from BCI recognized law schools, colleges and institutes across the country. The Journal is an annual, ISSN peer- reviewed (ISSN: 2394- 899X) publication of Lloyd Law College, Noida.
The theme selected for the present issue of Lloydians is “Sedition Law: A Comparative Perspective”.
1. Topic: The present issue of Lloydians shall be based upon the theme “Sedition Law: A Changing Paradigm”. The main focus shall be on how the law of Sedition in India is put in practice in the present day scenario. There are various groups of people divided into groups based upon their view to retain and abolish this law. The following are the broad heads under which the articles may be submitted.
i. Law of Sedition: History and Practice
ii. Judiciary on the Law of Sedition
iii. The Role of Media vis- a- vis Sedition cases
iv. Politics and Sedition
v. Sedition Law: A Comparative Perspective
2. Word Limit:
Articles: More than 5,000 words
Short Articles: 3,000- 40,00words
3. Abstract: The Article should also include an abstract of about 250 words, which has to precede the article.
Students pursuing the 3 year LL.B course and the 5 year B.A. LL.B course from recognized Universities are eligible to send in entries.
Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
5. Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The mode of citation to be followed is available HERE.
6. Format of Main Text & the Footnotes: The Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for footnotes should be followed.
All submissions should be in doc or docx format, submissions in pdf shall not be accepted.
7. All articles being submitted are to be sent along with a duly filled Declaration Form, the format for which is being attached with this mail. The duly filed Declaration has to be scanned and sent on the email address mentioned below.
Last date for submission of articles: 15th July, 2016.
All entries are top be mailed to [email protected] latest by 15th July, 2016 (11:59 pm, IST)
For any details or queries a mail can be sent to [email protected]
NOTE: Lloyd Law College shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications. Only the moral rights shall vest with the author.Read More