CALL FOR PAPERS
Legal Mirror (ISSN-2454-6216)
26th December 2016.
1. The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
2. The research paper should be original and unpublished work.
3. The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
4. Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
5. Full names of all the authors must be given.
6. The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
7. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
8. A margin of 4 centimeters should be left on all sides of the paper.
9. Page borders should not be used.
Legal Mirror operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
The format of Legal Mirror is Print. Contributors however would be provided with the journal issue in e-copy (pdf), on e-mail ID.
A. Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
B. Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
C. Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
D. Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
PUBLICATION CHARGES (Can also be paid online)
1. Single authored paper- INR 1500
2. Co-authored paper- INR 2000.
NOTE: The contributors will receive the journal issue in e-copy on e-mail ID & a certificate of publication through Speed-Post.
Hard-Copies (Books) will only be provided to those, who make additional payments of INR 500 per copy.
Mr. Ojas Jaiswal
Call: +91 8237 285 026.
W-mail ID: [email protected]
Website is HERE.
*This is a Sponsored Post.Read More