International Journal of Legal Research (IJLR) (ISSN- 2349-8463) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 1, Issue 1, July- September 2014.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to email@example.com latest by 10th September 2014.
1. The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
2. The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
3. The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors
4. Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
5. Full names of all the authors must be given.
6. The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
7. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
8. Word Limit:
A. Articles (between 3000-4000 words including footnotes)
B. Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
C. Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
D. Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
1. The acceptance for publication is subject to the approval of Editorial Team and the same will be communicated to the Author through e-mail.
2. The publication charge shall be paid by the author(s) within 10 days of receipt of acceptance mail.
3. Publication Charge is Rs.1500/- for a single authored article and Rs.2000/- for a co-authored manuscript.
Ayush Jaiswal, Editor-in-chief, IJLR
Ph. – 8885333791 | 9039457891