INTCESS 16 – 3rd International Conference on Education and Social Sciences will be held in Istanbul (Turkey), on the 8th, 9th and 10th of February, 2016 is an interdisciplinary international conference that invites academics, independent scholars and researchers from around the world to meet and exchange the latest ideas and discuss issues concerning all fields of Education, Social Sciences and Humanities.
INTCESS 16 provides the ideal opportunity to bring together professors, researchers and high education students of different disciplines, discuss new issues, and discover the most recent developments, researches and trends in education and social sciences.
2. Independent scholars
Due to the nature of the conference with its focus on innovative ideas and developments, papers related to all areas of social sciences including communication, accounting, finance, economics, management, business, marketing, education, sociology, psychology, political science, law and other areas of social sciences; also all areas of humanities including anthropology, archaeology, architecture, art, ethics, folklore studies, history, language studies, literature, methodological studies, music, philosophy, poetry and theater are invited for the international conference.
Also academic presentations in the fields of theoretical, experimental, and applied Social Sciences and Humanities are highly welcomed.
For a detailed look for the conference topics please click HERE.
1. Abstract Submission Deadline: 16th November 2015
2. Final Paper Submission Deadline: 25th December 2015
3. Registration deadline for Authors: 25th December 2015
4. Conference Dates: 8th, 9th and 10th February 2016 – Istanbul, Turkey
1. All the accepted full papers are going to be published in the Abstracts & Proceedings CD-ROM (e-book) with an ISBN number and will be given to the participants on the conference day.
2. Participants also will be able to reach and download the Abstracts & Proceedings E-book from OCERINT’s online e-library. Click HERE.
3. INTCESS -16 Abstracts & Proceedings will also be included in Google Scholar and sent to be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
4. The papers (depending upon their author’s wish) will also sent to be reviewed for publishing in one of our peer reviewed online International e-journals with an ISSN number which is also sent to be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Citation Indexes.
Istanbul (Turkey) is one of the most impressive cities in the world: unique for its culture, historical and artistic richness, cultural and musical events of all kinds, lovely weather in winter and tasty gastronomy.