Organiser : Centre for WTO Studies, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Date : 28-29 October 2015
This conference offers a podium for scholarly conversation among academia and policymakers on the impact of trade policy issues on Indian agriculture.
Papers – theoretical, empirical or case study – are invited on broad themes including
(1) WTO and agriculture
(2) Food security and trade
(3) Issues related to market access: tariff & non-tariff barriers
(4) Agricultural subsidies and International trade
(5) Free trade agreements and agriculture; and
(6) Other challenges related to trade and agriculture.
Extended abstract submission: 31 July 2015
Intimation of abstracts acceptance: 10 August 2015
Full paper submission: 30 September 2015
Selected papers will be published as an edited book.
There is no registration fee for this conference. Accommodation will be provided to the participants.
In case of joint authorship papers, accommodation will be provided to one of the authors of selected paper.
Train/Air tickets upto Rs 10,000 will be reimbursed subject to submission of tickets. The extended abstract should not be less than 1000 words.
Please make all your submission to [email protected] .
1. Abstract: Extended abstract of minimum 1000 words, should have objective, methodology, expected result, future scope/limitations. It should include four to five key words. Mention subtheme in the Abstract.
2. Format: The extended Abstract should have a cover page giving title, author’s name, complete address, telephone number, fax number, and email ID of the author. In case of co-authors, these details should also be provided for each co-author.
The second page should contain the title and extended abstract. Margins: 2.5 cm. Font: Times New Roman, 12 point Spacing: 1.5 between lines.
All manuscripts submitted for the conference will be subject to double blind peer review.
Papers selected by conference chair would be compiled in the form of edited book with ISBN number.
For any assistance or query, please contact: Dr. Sachin Kumar Sharma Assistant Professor (Agriculture) Centre for WTO Studies, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Phone: 011- 26853952; Email: [email protected]