The International Energy Conference is scheduled to be held every year on 15th April at New Delhi. The objectives of the Conference are
Encourage Investment in India in the Energy Sector with special emphasis on New & renewable sources of energy.
To deliberate and fine out ways for Energy Security of the Nation.
Discuss best practices on conservation of Energy.
To bring Energy Leaders and Experts on a common platform for discussion on crucial issues related to Energy Sector.
To share expert knowledge and discuss contemporary issues in the Energy Sector.
Theme of the Conference
‘India’s Energy Challenges, Opportunities, and Strategies & Solutions’.
Themes for paper presentation are open to any sector of Energy.
Guidelines for Paper Presenters
1. All abstracts within 200 words should contain the title with the full particulars of the author(s) indicating name, designation and institution(s) affiliated.
Abstracts should indicate the objectives and theme of the paper to be presented and should reach the Convener via email on or before February 15th 2016.
2. Full length paper with word limit – 3000 to 5000 words should be typed in MS word, Times New Roman with font size 12 and 1.5 line spacing in Sociological Bulletin style .
3. Only full length papers submitted within the time frame will be accepted for publication. The last date for submission of full papers is 15th March 2016 which must be submitted via attachment to the following email address : [email protected]
4. Co-authorhsip of maximum 2 authors is allowed.
5. DGEF follows the Blue Book (19th edition) citation style. Authors are encouraged to adhere as closely as possible to this citation style.
6. Authors whose papers will be selected will have to present it in the International Energy Conference and the papers will also be published in the International Energy conference Journal.
7. The fees for publishing the selected paper in the journal is Rs. 1000 / paper.
8. Plagiarism shall render the submission liable for cancellation.
9. Address for communication : All communications related to sending of abstracts, full papers or any other information should be made to the organizing secretary at the following address and contact no.
1. Last date for abstract submissioncc: 29th February, 2016.
2. Last date for Full paper submission: 15th March, 2016.
3. Last date for submission of fees for the selected papers: 14th April, 2016.
|1.||Students & Research Scholars (Per Person)||INR 4900/ USD 390|
|2.||Academician & Others (Per Person)||INR 9900/ USD 490|
|3.||Paper Publication Fees in the Knowledge Paper/Conference Publication||INR 1000/ USD 50|
Dr. Gopal Energy foundation, JA-120, DLF Tower-A, Jasola District Centre, New Delhi -110025
Suraj Raj Kesherwani, Direct : 91-8808151532, 91-8860635075
Ms. Soni Ansari, Direct: 91-8860635072 / 91-11-26943664
For sponsorship Enquiries, please contact: Mr. Kush Kalra, Direct: 91-08588857374