We are a group of students from NLUs and IITs who wish to thrive in this direction for the betterment of the society. We intent to develop a nation-wide framework for efficient knowledge sharing of the ongoing developments and innovations in various parts of our country which have the potential to benefit a marginalized section in our country.
Our mission is to integrate different cooperatives and NGOs under a single umbrella for making the innovations more accessible and bring more revenues to the developers. Such innovations usually do not get enough media attention and no one ever cares for their scalability which these innovations hold as a result of which their implications remain constrain within a locality.
We, henceforth, would like to provide a platform to Makers of India. Here is an opportunity to all the leaders of today and tomorrow to be a part of this change carry the baton of their innovations and illuminate the entire nation.
It is a completely non-profit-initiative with a primary goal of giving back to our country.
Purpose for such Networks
1. Financial Assistance to cooperatives.
2. Motivations to the innovators and the propagation of the culture of thinking out of the box.
3. To boost the small scale industries which is certainly the chariot of development for a country like ours.
4. To help NGOs in their work
5. To join members of the network with other members
1. Student of any recognized university or recent passed out
2. Motivation to be part of change
3. Willingness to meet and share with people
4. Must be willing to devote at least couple of hours every week for the organization
1. Student selected as leaders will be responsible for establishing local chapters
2. Student selected as members will assist the organization in its work in the designated chapter
3. Other information will be provided once selected
So, if you think we somehow fit in our organization’s goal of achieving society betterment do not hesitate to contact us. We would love to have an opportunity to work with you in realizing our common dream for “Better India”. Please reply to us with your CV by 15th May on [email protected]
This is a not-for-profit organization and hence no stipend will be paid to the selected members.Read More