Vision India Foundation (VIF) is a non-profit initiative by alumni and faculty members of various IITs.
VIF is a platform which offers the brightest youth of the country, avenues to participate in the modern nation-building movement.
We believe that the use of talent and technology are imperative to reform India.
To achieve this goal, young minds across the nation are engaged through a wide spectrum of activities.
Few are selected as VIF fellows and mentored to build a career in the above domains.
The focus area of VIF is public policy and governance.
Selected fellows are engaged with high-impact change makers including parliamentarians, legislators and public sector officials.
We are currently looking for campus ambassador who could be a face of VIF in their campus.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Campus Ambassador
- Face for VIF in the campus
- Reach-out for VIF: Online and Offline Publicity for VIF for all its activities.
- Word Of Mouth Publicity: Identify young talent in Policy Space and involve them in campus activities.
- Policy Dialogue
- Run/Modulate a discussion group for policy and governance under the guidance of VIF Central Team.
- Draft out blogs/reports for discussions and share it with interested campus people.
- Annual Mass Outreach Event.
- Organize a mass outreach event in the domain for public policy and governance in consultation with VIF Central Team.
- Good understanding on policy issues
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to facilitate ideation
To feed your expectations
- Learning opportunity in management and academics in Policy Space with mentoring/guidance from VIF central team.
- Witness early Launch of VIF Events with early bird scholarships.
- Become a part of the larger Change Agent Network, a private social network for Change Agents.
- Certificate of Appreciation on the completion of tenure.
- Letter of Recommendation and/or LinkedIn Recommendation to top performers.
- Invitation to all VIF City Events.
- VIF Merchandise.
- Profiling on VIF Website.
Education and Work Background
- University students from any field
- Young professionals
Click HERE.Read More