First published on 9th August, 2016.
6th – 7th January, 2016
Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
17th International Wildlife Law Conference, which is going to be held at Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune, from 6th – 7th January, 2017.
It is being jointly organised by Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Environment, Education and Research, University of Cologne, Germany, Stetson University College of Law, USA, and Wildlife Trust of India.
The conference will bring together experts in wildlife law from the governmental, non-governmental and academic sectors.
We are opening the conference to interested students from Indian universities, to attend, as well as to present papers.
Papers are invited on the following aspects of wildlife law and policy:
- Wildlife crime and the law: International accords and treaties
- Wildlife trade: Challenges across the borders
- National Policy and Legal Frameworks to curb wildlife trade
- Wildlife law enforcement: New approaches
- Capacity building for wildlife law enforcement
- Culture, tradition and wildlife law
- Wildlife, traditional knowledge, biotechnology and the law
- Urban environments and wildlife law
The deadline for the submission of abstracts is 15th October, 2016. [Updated]
Abstracts should be submitted along with a brief bio to firstname.lastname@example.org