Thailand | Hong Kong | Macau
1 Continent | 2 Countries | 6 Cities | 8 Days
21st February – 1st March, 2017
About the Program
Asia Study Tour 2017 focuses on the socio-economic, political and cultural study of city states of Hongkong, Macau, and emergence of Thailand (Bangkok) as Business and Tourism Hubs. Hongkong is also famous as Business Capital of Asia.
Furthermore, we present a comprehensive interdisciplinary course on study of Asian Countries (especially South Eastern), which investigates the country’s’ cultural production against the background of the enormous socio-economic and political change in the last phase of the twentieth century.
The program offers the unique opportunity for travelers to combine learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure.
It aims to move from teacher-driven learning to student-driven learning; from a teaching process to an advisory process, from memorizing to brainstorming, from passing the tests to lifelong learning, from knowledge transfer to knowledge creation, from competitive learning to collaborative learning.
Asia Study Tour aims to engage a group of 10-15 people on a social travel program where they can come out of their inhibitions and are open to travel with like-minded but unknown people.
Asia Study Tour provides a platform where people can learn from the local people of the places being visited, fellow travelers and can imbibe the qualities and skills through discussions, deliberations and realizations. It aims to provide enough space for individuality as well as networking and collaborative learning.
The geographical, historical, religious, cultural, social and modern importance of the locations have been taken into consideration while choosing places of visit during the program to provide travelers with wholesome experience of fun and action packed learning.
Themes of Focus
- Economic Growth of Hongkong, Macau and Thailand in Post-Colonial Era
- Legal and Judicial Administration in the City States of Hongkong & Macau
- History and Impact of World War II on South East Asia and Japan’s attempt at Colonisation
- Changing Political Systems in Southeast Asia and Modern Day Kingdoms
- Hongkong Museums (Space, Heritage And History)
- Democracy And Victory Monument (Bangkok)
- Jim Thompson House
- World War II Museum
- Bridge Over The River Kwai
- Lumphini Park
- Temple of Dawn
- Big Buddha
- The Ruins Of St. Paul
- Temple Of The Reclining Buddha
- Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery
- Madame Tussaud’s Museum
- Disneyland (Hongkong)
- Phuket Beaches
- The Venetian Macau
- Krabi Forests
- City Of Dreams
- James Bond Island
- Roadtrips, Ferry Rides, Adventure Sports
- Cruise Dinner, Casinos, Nightlife
- Meditation, Yoga, Spa And Water Sports
Program Schedule is HERE.
Application Form is HERE.
Fee and Payment details are HERE.
Do mention Lawctopus when you register!Read More