Legal Aid Clinics (LACs) in law schools can do a world of good towards legal education and justice delivery in India.
Also, law students working in LACs can expect to get practical legal training of the best kind: be it in researching, drafting, counseling or even going up to the court proceedings.
LACs all over India stand to benefit with simple things like: a platform that can connect them all, a bit of technology and a bit of industry support (lawyers and law firms).
We at Lawctopus plan to experiment with small steps in this direction.
Please fill the form below. It will be of immense help. Thank you!
April 8 UPDATE: These are the 26 colleges which have already responded:
- Pendekanti Law College
- UILS, Panjab Univ, Chd
- Amity Law School, Lucknow
- MATS Law School
- Institute of Law, Nirma University
- Jindal Global Law School
- Amity Law School, GGSIP University
- Amity Law School, Noida
- School of Law, Sastra University, Tankore
- University of Lucknow
- Lloyd Law College
- NUSRL, Ranchi
- RMLNLU, Lucknow
- Teerthankar Mahaveer University, Moradabad
- UPES, Dehradun
- RGNUL, Punjab
- Law College, Dehradun
- Law School, BHU
- GLC, Mumbai
- School of Law Christ University, Bangalore
- Faculty of Law , Mody Institute of Technology And Science