The OECMUN2016 along with an enriched and experienced Executive Board and an ubiquitous team of International press and photographers comes up with a vast array of agendas and committees.
Agendas and Committees
1. UNGA – DISEC – Proliferation of weapons by Non-State Actors.
2. UNHRC – Human rights violations with respect to Religion.
3. UNHCR – Capacity building in regions with refugees and IDP populations
4. UN – ECOSOC – Devaluation of currency and economic competition with special emphasis on funding of post war-nations.
5. Indian Parliament – Review of the communal violence bill
All the councils have double delegation option.
1. Single Delegation: – Rs.800/- (without accommodation )
2. Double Delegation: – Rs. 1500/- (without accommodation )
Rs. 800/- per delegate for 3 nights stay in the hotel.
Delegate Application Form, click HERE.
IP Application Form, click HERE.
Rules of Procedure, click HERE.
24th – 26th January, 2016
Orissa Engineering College, Bhubaneswar
For any query and information, you can mail us at [email protected]
USG Delegate Affairs
Monisha Mishra : +91 – 9853960014
Charge Delegate Affairs
Sanmaya Rath: +91 – 9853870807 ; Palli Paricharya Mishra : +91 – 8908617867 ; Ipsita : +91 – 9853870932Read More