First published on February 10.
The Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli is delighted to invite you all to be a part of the first edition of its National Moot Court Competition which is to be held from 24 – 26 March, 2017.
The Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
Only students pursuing their LLB Degree in 3 year or 5 year stream are eligible to participate in the competition.
Only one team from each Institution shall be eligible to participate.
The Registration is on “first come, first served” basis. Institutions can register for the competition with a team comprising of two or three members.
Institutions must convey their interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon confirmation of slot from the Organizers via email, the Institutions must comply with the registration process as stated in the rules of the competition.
The registration fee shall be Rs. 3,000/- (inclusive of accommodation and food).
Last date for registration: 25th February, 2017
Scanned copy of the registration form and the DD for registration fee must be sent within three days from the date of confirmation of slot.
- Last date to seek clarifications regarding the Moot proposition: 28th February, 2017
- Last date for submission of soft copies of Memorials: 15th March, 2017
- Last date for submission of hard copies of Memorials: 20th March, 2017
- Dates of the Competition: 24th-26th March, 2017
- Carolin Susan Johnson: +91-9677443005
- Ojas Sivakumar: +91-9884112501
- Ilayanambi: +91-9655572760
- Hari Vignesh: +91-9789121654
Moot Proposition is HERE.
Rules of the Competition are HERE.
Registration Form is HERE.